Visitor Management Systems for Stronger Security
How do you track your visitors? We can make your process better, with THRESHOLD visitor management systems. Our “expiring” visitor badges change color overnight so they can’t be reused. This helps you know who is authorized to be in your building and who is not.
This two-minute video shows how our visitor badge solutions support your security protocols.
Printable Visitor BadgesRolls of expiring visitor badges work with visitor
management systems and direct-thermal printers.
View All Badges
eVisitor SoftwareEasy-to-use visitor software for quick
sign-in and badging by kiosk or computer.
View All Software Solutions
Visitor Sign-In BooksVisitors sign in, making an expiring visitor badge
and private duplicate record, all at the same time.
View All Books
What our customers say
From Our BLOG What's trending in security
- Meaningful and affordable school security improvements that can be implemented before next year School security plays a crucial role in supporting the intellectual, social, and emotional growth of students. There is a lot of pressu...
- A busy hospital lobby balances security, health, and efficiency The nearly 1,200 daily visitors to The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey, are all required to check in with reception to ensure th...
- 7 reasons for using a Visitor Management System Visitor management systems (VMS) are an electronic version of the visitor sign-in sheet (or visitor log book) and are being implemented...
Our Complete CATALOG Linked to our shopping cart!View Digital Catalog
Informative VIDEOS in less than 5 minutes!View All Videos
Upcoming TRADESHOWS & MEETINGS We may be exhibiting near you!
- Minutemen Press 2019 World Expo July 31, 2019 – August 3, 2019 We will be exhibiting at the Minutemen Press 2019 World Expo in Las Vegas, NV from July 31, 2019 - August 3, 2019. Please stop by to se...
- GSX 2019 September 8, 2019 – September 12, 2019 We will be exhibiting at the 2019 GSX Show in Chicago, IL from September 8, 2019 - September 12, 2019. Please stop by Booth #2147 to se...