New Log Book helps with contact tracing at your facility
by Paul Kazlauskas
In these COVID-19 times, every facility needs to document who is in their buildings. This includes visitors and staff. Our new Confidential Visitor Sign-In Book with Contact Tracing is an effective and inexpensive way to document all people who enter a building. Sign-in confidentiality and privacy is maintained, and the facility has a contact tracing tool for use with their screening process.
The product is a two-part, carbonless form that performs two jobs in one step:
- The white first part contains a "blockout" pattern on all names and phone numbers to protect the confidentiality of those signing in.
- The yellow second part provides an automatic duplicate record that lets only the facility administrators see the names and phone numbers that are "blocked out" on the white first part.
The right side of the set is glued together as an additional confidentiality measure, protecting against peeking inside.
Here are some reasons why facilities love the Confidential Visitor Sign-In Book with Contact Tracing:
- Confidentiality - Visitors write their name and phone number on the top sheet in the black boxes, making that information private. Subsequent visitors who sign in can’t see who signed in ahead of them. All visitor’s names are readable on the second sheet (for office use only).
- Duplicate Log - The second sheet keeps a readable record, in case of COVID-19 exposure, to assist with Contact Tracing. Plus, you’ll know now, and months later, when a person came in late and for what reason. There is no “blockout” pattern on the duplicate log.
- Sealed Right Edge - The right edges of the original sheet and duplicate sheet are sealed together to prevent snooping. There is no way to read the duplicate record until you open the sealed right edge. Just run your finger between the two sheets to pry them apart.
- Portability - The sign-in sheets are wirebound into a portable book. In case of an emergency evacuation, you’ll know which people were in the building when the evacuation was announced.
- Customization - Your facility name and logo makes this sign-in form your own. Proudly promote your facility's identity.
Confidential Visitor Sign-In Book with Contact Tracing
- Book size: 8.5" x 11"
- # sign-in entries/book: 500
- Price/book: $43*
*Minimum 2 book order.
Want the latest, best security practices delivered straight to your inbox? Enter your email address in the "Subscribe" area (on the left side navigation).
Posted on 10/27/2020