Kiosk speeds up Visitor Sign-In - $5,110
Touchscreen visitor management kiosk provides fast and accurate self-registration.
- Reads name and photo from driver's license.
- No driver's license? Visitor simply types name and takes a photo.
- Prints to a wireless printer where a staff member issues the badge.
- Fully integrates with eVisitor desktop terminals.
- Screens are customizable.
The Tabletop Kiosk Package (Product SKU: EKSK-TT-PZW) for $5,110, includes:
- eVisitor Software for one terminal
Fast and easy to use, with convenient, secure cloud storage. After the first year, the software renewal fee is $935 annually per terminal (the renewal fee includes the Driver's License Reader). Stated renewal rate assumes purchase of direct thermal badges from Threshold. If using badges from another provider, add $385 to renewal rate.
Wireless Zebra Model #ZD410
1,000 expiring visitor badges.
- Double-Sided Photo Driver’s License Reader with Cradle Base
Reads driver's licenses no matter how they are inserted and captures license photo in 4 seconds.
- White acrylic tablet stand. Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 3.5 x 13 inches
Computer Tablet not included. Fits user-provided Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (discontinued), Pro 2017, Pro 5, Pro 6, and Pro 7 Tablets (not the Surface Go). May not fit the Surface Pro X.
- Printer Cleaning Kit
1 printer cleaning pen, 2 printer cleaning swabs.
- USB 3.0 Hub
Connect four pieces of equipment to one USB port on your computer.
Easy-to-use interactive calendar lets you set an appointment convenient for you.