Kiosk speeds up Visitor Sign-In -
$4,400 - $5,900
Touchscreen visitor management kiosk provides fast and accurate self-registration.
- Reads name and photo from driver's license.
- No driver's license? Visitor simply types name and takes a photo.
- Prints to a wireless printer where a staff member issues the badge.
- Fully integrates with eVisitorPass desktop terminals.
- Screens are customizable.
- Floor-standing model price is listed.
- Also available in tabletop version - see below.
The Floor-Standing Kiosk Package for $5,900, includes:
The Tabletop Kiosk Package for $4,400, includes:
- eVisitor Software for one terminal
Fast and easy to use, with convenient, secure cloud storage. After the first year, the software renewal fee is $850 annually per terminal (the renewal fee includes the Driver's License Reader). Stated renewal rate assumes purchase of direct thermal badges from Threshold. If using badges from another provider, add $350 to renewal rate.
Wireless Zebra Model #ZD410
1,000 4" TAB-Expiring visitor labels.
- Printer Cleaning Kit
1 printer cleaning pen, 2 printer cleaning swabs.
- Double-Sided Photo Driver's License Reader
Reads driver's licenses no matter how they are inserted and captures license photo in 4 seconds.
- USB 3.0 Hub
Connect four pieces of equipment to one USB port on your computer.
- Fits user-provided Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet.