What is your sign in protocol? If you are concerned with visitors signing out when they are about to leave, check out our Sign-Out Badges. The badge leaves a portion of the label behind when the badge is removed. That portion contains the visitor’s initials, the time they came in, and the time they leave. Check out the How it Works below or read our FAQ's on Sign-Out.
1. Visitors sign in on the adhesive badge. They write their initials and "Time In" on the sign-out stub, which stays in the book.
2. The visitor peels the badge from the Registry Book...
3. ...and wears the badge while on the facility grounds.
4. When visitors leave, they sign out on the stub.
5. A complete duplicate record of their visit remains hidden behind the label backing.