Home Why sell THRESHOLD products Tools to help you sell Sales Tips Your team
HOW TO SELL THRESHOLD Visitor Management Products
Who to speak with, by market:
- Director of Security
- Materials Manager
- Guest Services
- Patient Relations
- School Secretary
- District Operations Manager
- Superintendent’s Secretary
- Director of Security
- Human Resources Director
- Loss Prevention/Risk Manager
What to ask:
• How many visitors do you have each day? Each week?
• How do you keep track of who is in your building?
• Are you pleased with your sign-in system? If so, what do you like about it? If not, what do you dislike about it?
• Do you badge all your visitors, including contractors, vendors, and volunteers?
• What (or where) is your risk relative to visitors?
• Do you have multiple points of access (back doors, shipping docks, etc.)
• Do you have multiple facilities? What do you do for them?
• If there was an emergency and you had to evacuate, how would you know which visitors may still be in the facility?
• Do your visitors tend to leave without returning their visitor badge? If visitors are walking out the door with them, it becomes a security risk. And, with lanyards and plastic cards costing as much as $10.00 per visitor, that expense can really add up.
What to talk about - the essential Features and Benefits of our...
Direct thermal and inkjet BADGES
Visual Alert — Visitors
are clearly identified
while wearing self-adhesive
Expiring Badges —
Prevent reuse by changing
Fabric-Friendly — Badges
stay on without damaging
Compatibility — Our
badges work with many
DYMO, Zebra, and Brother
Secure visitor identification —
Software makes it easy for
facilities to log, identify, track,
and run reports on visitors.
Print high-quality badges —
The eVisitor computer
template prints good-looking adhesive badges, customized
with your logo. It lets you
design I.D.’s for all kinds of
Easy and affordable visitor management — Reliable cloud
storage means you don’t need
to do any networking or provide space on your hard drive. This
helps make it affordable — plus
you pay only for the functionality
One-Step — For tight
security, all visitors are
automatically recorded in
the log when they fill out their
Customization — Allows
complete freedom of badge
Confidentiality — Sealed right
edge of the label liner and log prevents snooping.
Sign-Out Option — Optional
stub confirms who has left the building.
Portability — In emergencies,
the book can be taken out of the building.